Sat, Nov 20|
Johnny Mercer Theatre
Tedeschi Trucks Band “Signs 2020 Tour”
Read full event details for updated COVID-19 Policies. | Masks are suggested*
Time & Location
Nov 20, 2021, 7:30 PM – 11:30 PM
Johnny Mercer Theatre, 301 W. Oglethorpe Ave, Savannah, GA 31401
About The Event
MASKS REQUIRED FOR ALL EVENT ATTENDEES**
Per the City of Savannah’s COVID-19 mandate— the Savannah Civic Center, which includes the Johnny Mercer Theatre and Martin Luther King Jr Arena, will require that all guests attending gatherings or events at capacities above 60% must show either a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of the event date OR proof of full vaccination*.
Guests can provide proof of full vaccination one of the following ways:
2. Their physical vaccination card along with a photo ID that matches the name on the presented card
3. A front and back photo of vaccination card, along with a photo ID that matches the name on the presented card
*Individuals are considered fully vaccinated if it’s been 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine. If you don’t meet these requirements, you are not fully vaccinated.
Masks are suggested for all event attendees*
Please note, COVID-19 testing is available at the Savannah Civic Center Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4pm. Testing is also available at Savannah RX at 1000A Eisenhower Dr. Savannah, GA.
Limited testing will also be available on-site at the event. Use this link: Lab-fast.com and site code: GASRX below to pre-register for site testing.
Requirements For Children-
- Children age 5 to 12 years old will need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test
- Children age 2 and older are required to wear a mask while in the facility
How You Can Keep Others Safe-
- In order to enter the venue, all guests must provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test
- If you’re unable to be vaccinated for legitimate medical or religious reasons and once verified by Guest Services, provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test
- Wear a mask at all time while in the facility
- Avoid crowding as you navigate the property
- Use hand sanitizer and frequently wash your hands
How We’re Keeping You Safe-
- All employees are required to provide full vaccination status or a negative COVID-19 test before working at the venue as well as wear a mask while in the facility
- We are regularly updating our policies and protocols to comply with the latest scientific, medical, and regulatory guidelines
More Information on Bindle App-
- Learn more at: https://joinbindle.com/
- Details about your Bindle App: https://docsend.com/view/bccnsbr5pw6kdayu
- How do use one-sheet: https://docsend.com/view/r6cp555xwj8neevt
Due to concerns surrounding COVID-19, the Tedeschi Trucks Band “Signs 2020 Tour” scheduled for August 14 has been officially rescheduled to November 20, 2021. We sincerely thank you for your continued loyalty and patience during this challenging time and look forward to seeing you on November 20, 2021. All tickets purchased for the originally scheduled date will be honored on the new performance date.
If you are looking to obtain a refund, please return to your point of purchase. Refund requests will be honored for this event until June 11, 2021. If you purchased tickets at the Savannah Civic Center Box Office, please call 912.651.6550.
Tedeschi Trucks Band Tour is an AEG Event. Please see below for AEG’s Refund Policy:
This tour reschedule announcement will activate AEG’s 30 day refund policy. AEG Presents will be offering ticketholders the opportunity to obtain refunds on shows that have been postponed due to the unprecedented impact of the coronavirus.Ticketholders will then have 30 DAYS to request a refund on all rescheduled shows. Refund requests will be honored for this event until June 11, 2021.